BUTTERED NOODLES

So to all my "followers" who have noticed that I have only posted about 2-3 recipe posts in the last month or two....you probably think that I have thrown in the towel and given up on all this blogging business....wrong.  I have not given up.....I am pregnant!  The last couple of months I have been so tired and sick to my stomach that I miles well have been in a coma!  So unless I started to post "Hot Buttered Noodles", "Toast" and an occasional " Fruit Smoothie" as my recipes I really have not had to many new recipes to post.  My poor husband thought he was going to starve to death!  Just the smell of any kind of food brought on a gagging reflex that I had no idea I had.  BUT...have no fear...now that I am in my second trimester I feel like a new woman.  Actually, compared to the last couple of months I feel like SUPER WOMAN!  I have been trying out some new recipes and cannot wait to share them with you.  If you have a little patience with me I will be back to my old self in no time....well that is until third trimester...and then again until after the baby is born...then again until after the baby is sleeping through the night.....well let's just say that I am going to try to post as many recipes as I can....take it one day at a time.

Comments