Buona Domenica (Good Sunday)

Buona Domenica!  After many months of travelling, cooking and secretly writing down my recipes I have finally found the courage to share with you my blog!  Although in my opinion there is still so much more that I want to share with you, the people closest to me encouraged me to "bite the bullet" and "go live".  So, this morning as I was lying in bed I thought "today is going to be the day".  For today is Sunday and as we say in Italy "Buona Domenica" (good Sunday).  A day that I love most. I also found it fitting that today was a day that I was cooking for eight people.  It was quite humorous to me that today I also refereed to my own blog for a recipe.  Today I made lunch (pranzo) using recipes that I have listed on my blog, including homemade bread with olivata, homemade pasta with Sicilian sauce, and a chocolate and pear cake.  

A perfect lunch, a perfect Sunday, a perfect day to launch my blog!


Comments