Roasted Garlic, and White Chili

I very rarely cook alone.  My trusty sidekicks are usually nearby.

Clyde is usually to my left.

And Gus is usually directly behind me.

Gus is usually sitting at attention.  Clyde is usually lying down.

If they could speak, I imagine they would say something like this:

Gus:        
I am READY.  I've got this COVERED.  You drop something, I am ON IT.  Don't worry, I may even catch it before it hits the floor, before you even know you've dropped it.

Clyde:       
Dude!  Chillax!  

It's a different story when he's out playing in the yard.  Clyde always
 comes to life when there's room to run around.  Yee-haw!

 Or........


maybe not.  He's not one to pass up an opportunity to relax and chill.

Today's recipe, White Chili, requires a bit of prep work in advance.  I went through my blog archive, and I can't believe I've made it this far into blogging without posting a recipe that uses roasted garlic!  Since you will need roasted garlic for this chili, I'll also give you those simple instructions so you can roast your garlic ahead of time.  
Read more »

Comments