Special Tortellini with cream, ham and mushrooms recipe


Tortellini with mushrooms and ham cream, quick recipe . Tortellini are one of the things I like best , always.
Last night I decided to prepare and saw that I had left a large portion of mushrooms I thought I'd use them , just not to have the "usual" dish of tortellini . My husband and my children tortellini mushrooms ham and cream, liked them so I share with you the recipe.
Ingredients:

400 grams of tortellini
100 grams of cooked ham
1 large portion of mushrooms
1/2 package cream
grated parmesan

Preparation:

Take the ham and cut into small pieces , place in a large pan along with the mushrooms, and their seasoning. Cook for a few minutes, then add the cream ; stir carefully to mix it well with mushrooms and ham, if necessary , season with salt and pepper. Cook the tortellini al dente , drain and pour into the pan with the sauce mixture. Spadellateli in the sauce for a couple of minutes, stirring gently to avoid breakage . Serve warm and , if desired , sprinkle with a handful of grated parmesan cheese .

Comments