Strawberry-Spinach-Bacon-Wonton Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette

Don't you just love it when supermarket strawberries change from hard, unripe & tasteless to plump, shiny & bursting with flavor?

Or is it just me?

















Just take a look at these beauties!

Every supermarket that I've walked into over the past month seemed to have a huge display of strawberries right at the entrance.  Usually on sale.  And I bought a quart or two every time.

I've been overdoing the strawberry recipes, not least of all this incredible salad with spinach, bacon. wonton strips and a fabulous strawberry vinaigrette.  I've made it so many times in the past few weeks that I've lost count, but nobody here is complaining that I'm making it too often--a sure sign that this recipe is a keeper!

Read more »

Comments